Whenever you think about gaming laptops, you usually think about something really expensive and something for which you need to save a lot of money. What if I tell you that you can get the best gaming laptop under 1000 dollars in 2018?
I am sure you would have jumped up from where you are sitting considering the fact that how can a gaming laptop be so cheap. Well it is a reality and you can easily get a cheaper one available from a huge list of sellers.
A gaming laptop is all about three fundamental features; high memory speeds, fast flowing graphics and general aesthetic feel of the display. However, there are a lot more features too.
What to look for the best gaming laptop 2018?
Nobody can draw an exact graph of such a gaming laptop that will work the best in 2018. Rather it is a grey area and as a gamer, you better know in what features you find the delight. According to that, these can be some of the common features that you need to take into account before buying.
- Graphics card: I don’t know of any feature to be as important as the graphics itself when it comes to a gaming laptop. There are so many varieties available by the two main manufactures i.e. AMD and NVIDIA that for a moment you’ll be crooked up. The best practice is to get two of the graphics card of average performance and then use them in SLI configuration. It will enable you to play 4K games at high FPS rates.
- Processor: Intel is by far the king of processors installed in gaming laptops. Although AMD is a competitor, yet they aren’t even close to i3 technology even. What has made Intel great is their ability to adapt well to the changing requirements of the customers. Anything above i5 is perfect for a gaming laptop.
- RAM: I don’t think that any gaming laptop would be coming with a RAM lower than 8GB. It is due to the fact that it isn’t something you need to worry about that much while buying a gaming laptop. Even in the best gaming laptop under 1000 dollars, you will get a RAM of 8GB. If not, you can upgrade it quite easily later on.
- Screen: Though it doesn’t matter much for a few people, some still consider as a key factor when they decide to buy a gaming laptop. Larger screens will definitely mean easier gaming. Even still, small screens work just fine. In the long run, it depends on yourself and your aesthetic preferences.
Some Pro tips for those buying a gaming laptop:
Laptops are delicate, fashionable and give a great look while you carry them. But do you know that there are some special issues you need to know about gaming laptops in particular? Here are they.
- You don’t need a gaming laptop for small load games. Don’t waste your money for them. Once you have bought it, go for better options such as Watch Dogs and GTA online.
- A big NO to touch screens. We highly don’t recommend touch screen laptops for gaming uses. They might be good for normal usage, but they aren’t the best for gaming as they consume more power and are also slower thus offering low FPS rates.
- If you want power, you’ll mostly find them in 17’’ laptop but they won’t be as portable as the 14” or 13” laptop who actually lack the power to give the best gaming experience.
- Keyboard is one of the most important factors in a gaming keyboard. If your keys stick and aren’t that free to be pressed, it’ll ruin your experience on the whole.
- Resolution display counts a lot. Never ever go for a laptop with a resolution display lower than 1920 x 1080. Instead look for the ones with 1440p displays.
- Invest some money and get an SSD for your laptop. Not only will it boost your load time but you will also get lots of storage to add as many games as you desire.
These were some of the instructions you need to consider before buying. If you are looking for best budget gaming laptop under 1000 dollars, we recommend you settle with the best specs you can get in that price.
In the other case, head to the games CD shop and ask him for the best game in terms of requirements. Check on its back cover whatever is written and then make a list of the specifications. Now go the seller you want to buy from and ask for a laptop same as that. Congrats, you are an owner of a gaming laptop that can run the best possible game.
What is coming next? Nobody knows, so keep upgrading to have the best.