Whether you want to make the perfect sandwich, butter toast, bagel…you should have a toaster. Generally speaking, your kitchen is still incomplete without a toaster.
The 4-slice toaster has the characteristics of digitalization, intelligent control, intelligent connection, upgrade function, multi-function function. It has everything you need. Maybe it’s time to replace your old toaster. ACEKOOL products…are your first choice.
- Reheat, defrost and toast at the same time
- Defrost your frozen bread without changing texture
- 7 shade setting to get your toast the shade you want it
- 6-inch wide slot can hold thick sourdough, bagels, etc
- Pull-out crumb tray and cord storage keep from a mess
Faetures of Acekool TA1 toaster:
- 7 Tone Settings – 7 different shades mean different working timers.
- 3 BASIC FUNCTIONS – BAGEL – Precisely bakes one sliced side of a bagel. Cancel – Allows you to end baking at any time. DEFROST – Effectively defrosts and bakes frozen bread.
- 4-Bin Independent Control – The 4-slice toaster meets your needs to prepare breakfast for the whole family more efficiently. The dual control panel can be used individually and the ergonomic design avoids wasting electricity when only heating 1 or 2 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Our stainless steel toaster comes with 2 removable crumb trays to help collect crumbs during the toasting process, saving cleaning time and making your life easier.
Quick and delicious recipes
Don’t have bread on hand, or are you gluten-free? Swap sliced sweet potatoes for bread to add a ton of fiber to this breakfast option. Plus, if you choose to top your sweet potato chips with almond or peanut butter, as the two recipes below suggest, you’ll get 10 grams of protein per serving. This will keep you full and ready for your day.
Attention: This article – Acekool TA1 4-slice Toaster – A Toaster You Want to Have has the permission from GaoMon Blogs, for Product Recommendation of GaoMon Home – Embrace The New Style of Life
More to read:
I hope you love our product recommendations! Just so you know, Protechlists may collect compensation and commission from the links on this page! If there is anything we can improve, please let us know!