Apple iOS 15.4 has exited beta and started arriving on iPhone users’ phones. The release of the updated iPhone operating system coincided with the retail availability of the new iPhone SE (2022 edition), Apple’s retro-looking (relatively) affordable 5G phone. Apple’s new phone SE is designed for years to come, save for one very important component: the screen. More specifically, thick bezels bordering the 4.7-inch LCD at the top and bottom. It’s an old design from 2017 that makes an already tiny screen feel smaller than it could be.
The iPhone SE 2022 is a fantastic midrange phone. With a starting price of $429, it will give you an excellent return on your investment since it will almost certainly get software updates for years to come. This year’s model also includes 5G and, naturally, Apple’s latest and greatest processor, both of which future-proof the phone for wireless advancements to come in the near future.
Should You Buy an iPhone SE 2022?
The iPhone SE is Apple’s entry-level iPhone, starting at $429. The device offers an affordable entry point to the iPhone lineup, with many important features such a powerful A-series chip, a high-quality camera with 4K video recording, Haptic Touch, wireless charging, water and dust resistance, and more. The current model added the A15 Bionic chip from the iPhone 13, 5G connectivity, an upgraded rear camera with more advanced computational photography capabilities, improved battery life, and stronger glass.
Features of iPhone SE
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 1080p video recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 15 hours of video playback
- 5G capable
- Durable design and IP67 water resistance
After Apple event in March 2022, Apple has many key products announced and the things that you may have missed in-between. Such as iPhone SE 2022, iPad Air 5, M1 Ultra, Mac Studio.
- iPad Air 2022 with the new iPad coming in five colors (gray, white-ish, purple, red and the new blue. It it’s much faster, and comes starting at $599 for the 64GB base model – although you can get 256GB too.
- M1 Ultra chipset is two M1 Max chips taped together, with a hidden feature that allowed them to connect and provide blazing speeds as well as up to 128GB of unified memory.
- Mac Studio is A larger Mac Mini, this 7.7 x 7.7 x 3.7 inch design comes as a cut-down Mac Pro, with four Thunderbolt 4 ports, two USB-C ports on the frontand.
And all of these will be available to pre-order this Friday, March 11, and go on sale March 18. You can get what you need on Apple official store or Amazon.
I hope you love our product recommendations! Just so you know, Protechlists may collect compensation and commission from the links on this page! If there is anything we can improve, please let us know!